Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is there anyone out there?

My name is Guy.  For the last five years I, with my family, have owned and operated an Italian restaurant in Orange, CA.  My first restaurant job came when I was twelve as a dish washer then bus boy.  From then thru college there was always a restaurant job in there somewhere.  

Now, the more time I spend in my own the more personal improvement I seek.   I follow other restaurant, other chefs, other cities, and I am becoming more aware that my surroundings dictate my progress.  

Is it that people around me don't know or don't care?

These are the answers I'm looking for.    I'll do my best to keep it on topic but if I stray I do my best to keep it interesting.    

G

1 comment:

  1. i got some bones a couple of broken ones,,, for the first time in twelve years an employeer smiled handed me my check and said see you in three weeks hope you heal up fine their sport..imagine that....

    ReplyDelete